On July 10th, 2008, I became a moderator.A moderator who is famous in Nanjing host the party with me. Because my mother's buildings would to begin building ,so he and I had presided over the party to celebrate this thing. That day, many leaders and friends came together to celebrate it. This was my first time to host a party in front of so many people.
When I knew about this news, I got very pleased and excited. But I also started to worried about that. I had never presided over before and I had no experience and knowledge about that. If I said something wrong or forget what to say on the stage, how could I do? I kept planning this event for a long time and practiced it over and over again. It was the time to show and I was very nervous. The people who participated in the party were more than I imagined before. My hands and voice were shaking. Viewers encouraged me:” Do not be nervous and shy ,come on. More brave!” I was standing on stage and did a deep breath secretly. Then I felt much better. I finished the prologue loudly. Then I told viewers about the important guests, and interviewed them. I invited them to sing a song together. Finally, I tell viewers my feelings and I hope that they can continue to help my mother. I will learn hardly.
When the party ended ,a lot of people complimented me well. if I can be more confidence, I will be better. I also had the same feeling. By this activity, I felt that I am growing up. I know the importances of self-confidence
When I knew about this news, I got very pleased and excited. But I also started to worried about that. I had never presided over before and I had no experience and knowledge about that. If I said something wrong or forget what to say on the stage, how could I do? I kept planning this event for a long time and practiced it over and over again. It was the time to show and I was very nervous. The people who participated in the party were more than I imagined before. My hands and voice were shaking. Viewers encouraged me:” Do not be nervous and shy ,come on. More brave!” I was standing on stage and did a deep breath secretly. Then I felt much better. I finished the prologue loudly. Then I told viewers about the important guests, and interviewed them. I invited them to sing a song together. Finally, I tell viewers my feelings and I hope that they can continue to help my mother. I will learn hardly.
When the party ended ,a lot of people complimented me well. if I can be more confidence, I will be better. I also had the same feeling. By this activity, I felt that I am growing up. I know the importances of self-confidence

没有评论:
发表评论