2009年5月2日星期六

Go to a Performance







On April 27th, 2009, in GCA we held a exciting Fashion Show. All the students liked it and had fun with it. It started at 6:30p.m.and at 6p.m. I got excited and could not wait it any more. When I enter, I found how beautiful the environment it was. There were 11 letters on the black curtain. The letters were eye-catching, special and full of sense of fashion. The letters were FASHION SHOW.
All students participated in this show. The six presenters dressed very beautiful and handsome. lights were very beautiful and bright, and music very good. It made me feel like participating in a formal fashion show. All the models were beautiful and elegant The funnest guy was a boy who wore a skirt. He was like a girl. He also put bread in front of the chest and during the show he threw the bread. Our group was responsible for Ms.Leung to make clothes. When I saw teachers wear clothes that we designed for her , I got happy and excited. Ms.Leung wore the sapphire T-shirt and white shorts. In all the teachers, Ms.Chu was the best and most beautiful one. The light blue T-shirt match with jeans were very beautiful. Ms.Chu had beautiful body line and match these clothes just like a fairy. Ms.Chu’s walking was also very standard. Just like the Ms.Chu had done the models. If Ms.Chu could be taller, she will be the most beautiful model of Canada.
This event was holding very successful. I hope we can have the fashion show every year and I can become a model in the fashion show

没有评论: